Friday, January 27, 2012

Show and Tell

I received some gorgeous card samples today from a fellow stamper/blogger Carol artfullideas  she is so creative!

First up is the dinosaurs:





How cute is the springy wire holding the buttons on?   These Dinosaur Stamps will be available this weekend at my website.  I have not had the opportunity to get them listed just yet.


Next up she has glitz, she has glam she's  the GLAMasaur :






Dinosaurs just aren't for the fellas they are also for the sweet little Bella's ;-)  This card just makes me smile, I love all bling and the color combo is fantastic.


Now The first Ever Sophie card samples She's all ready for Valentines day:







This is made with Sophie  Key to my heart  Digital Stamp available at  Ink and Whimsy webite






Sophie Love Letters digital stamp  is available at Ink and Whimsy Website

Thank you for sharing Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment