Sunday, December 4, 2011

Today was my cousins baby shower,  the one that is expecting twins.  I made her a cute card using Peas in a Pod digital stamp set.  On the inside I used the poem that comes with the clip art set I posted on Friday. 


I found the pretty printed paper at archivers.  I used little jewels around the upper right hand corner
and used pink stickles on the flower on the little girls head, you can't really tell in the picture though.
I found a pretty piece of lace... hint:  for lace pieces and ribbons I run them through my xyron machine, the small one that is shaped like an X it is so much easier than trying to glue them on.  I used copic markers to color the image in.   You can find the digital stamps here:  Peas in a Pod digital Stamp.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment