Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Samples

This week has turned into a busy one and this weekend doesn't look like it is going to slow down any.   The town we live in Lebanon has their annual Horse Drawn Carrage parade,  which is great.  The horses are FANTASTIC, the carrages are Gorgeous and the people riding in them dress up and look like they strolled out of a Dicken's Christmas Carol.  Hoping to get some good photo's this year,  I'll post them.   Lots of fun family stuff this weekend too.

I have two new card Samples for you using my Emily and Lauren stamps and also my bunny slippers stamp.  Carol did such AMAZING work on these two cards!




















Emily is in Pigtails you can find this digital stamp here: Emily




















This is the inside of the card above in the next sample she used flocking and made the slippers all fuzzy, they turned out too cute!   You can find the bunny slippers stamp here:  Bunny Slippers





















This is Lauren,  I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about this card,   I love how Carol made the flower out of the background paper and did a ribbon cut on the word labels!   You can find my  Lauren
stamp here:  Lauren

These beautiful card samples made by Carol she is very talented and has some awesome samples on her blog.   Visit her at:  Artfullideas  and check out here gorgeous cards!
That is all for samples tonight.   

The UPS driver showed up Yesterday and all the supplies to start making my Digital stamps into Clear Polomyer stamps has arrived.   My husband and I got a chance to play with them a little yesterday  and are working out some glitches with printing the negatives and exposure time,  there is definatley a learning curve or I guess and adjustment curve is more appropriate in the process.  I will keep you posted on our progress. :-)   I'm still hoping to have them ready for sale by the first of the year.  I'm thinking that I probably couldn't have picked a busier time during the year to start on a new endevour. LOL  
Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment