Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Design Team call

I am looking for 2 stampers interested in joining my design,  it is very easy going, has some nice benifits ...(aka..free stuff).  If you are interested please contact me, I will send you details.

I recieved a very cute sample of my sleep over set this evening and I can not wait to share it with you but it will have to wait until tomarrow.

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow...  we are having our first snow fall this evening,  it is so incredibly beautiful,  big fat flakes.   It is starting to stick to the grass and my twins are already wishing and praying for "at LEAST a delay, because it would be so cool to have to go in late on an early release day".   I guess at 11 they still think anything is possible. :-)  Anyone getting snow??

 Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment