Monday, November 28, 2011

Do you hear that sound??  That's right, it's the sound of QUIET!  My boys do not have a built in Volume control so when they are home it is top volume around here.  It's been eerily quiet all day with them back at school.   Well today has been productive.  I got 6 gift tags made up using my Santa's reigndeer deigital Stamps.  They are available in a single collection on my etsy site,   on my website they are broke up into four sets because of the download size.

Here are the tags I made:



















































You can find these digital stamps Here:
Donner and Blitzen Set 1  ,   Dancer and Cupid Set 2 , Dasher, Donner and Rudolph Set 3 ,
prancer and vixen set 4

1/2 hour until the boys get home and the Homework and Dinner routine gets underway.  I'm hoping to be back tonight with an Outter Space themed card but it may have to wait until tomarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment