Sunday, November 27, 2011

Last day of the Holiday weekend.  kids back to school,  Husband back to work.  I'll miss them but I will be glad to get back on schedule again!    Rainy, cold day here in Small town Ohio so I got to hang out today and I made a new collage sheet for the jewlery and bottle cap makers.   The popular Sassy Ladies have made a come back, just in time for Christmas and are better than ever.   Here is a Sample picture of the sheet.

They are currently available in 1 inch square,  .875 inch square,  scrabble size and also 1 inch circles.  They are available in my Etsy Shop  now,  I will have them available at my Website for instant download tomarrow. 

Well off to bed, after being able to sleep until 10am for 5 days it's going to be hard getting up early. 
'Nite all!

No comments:

Post a Comment