Thursday, August 23, 2012

NEW Printables

Even though I have not had much blog posting time this summer I was able to make some new things for my shops.  First up  New Party Kits  available at my party supply shop on Etsy  ThePartyChick  :

Little Monsters Do it Yourself Party kit: 




Do it yourself   Pirate Party for Boys:




DO IT YOURSELF Pirate Party For girls in PINK:


Also available in Red:




NEW At InkandWhimsy:


Clip art and Digital paper collections: 

CHICK A DEE  in Pink: 


Coordinating Digital Paper:



Chick A Dee in Blue:



Coordinating Paper:




Digital Collage sheet:

WIZARD OF OZ... this is available in Squares and Circles.


Rustic Primitive Art...  this is only available in squares at the moment.


Well that's it for my show and tell session today.  Hope to have more new items to post soon!
Have a GREAT day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment