Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Spring

I missed it yesterday but HAPPY SPRING!   Here in south western Ohio we are having an unseasonably warm Spring.  We have had a few days of record breaking high temps.   We had a very warm winter too!  I am fearful that the summer is also going to be uncommonly warm as well, but I'm going to enjoy this early Spring and not fret over a hot summer until I have too. 

We are very fortunate to be within 3 miles of a very nice bike trail.  It was once a railroad track bed but they removed the rails and paved it,  it runs most for miles,  we can ride up to Cleveland on it (not like I'm ready for that kind of trip, but it is possible).  Today I skipped out of work (the best part of owning own business is being able to shift your working hours around)  and went for a 10 mile bike ride.  It was such a wonderful trip.  I have not been out on my bike for quite awhile and I didn't know how much I missed it until today.  

Well I hope everyone is having as nice of an introductory to Spring as we are.  Now I'm going to crawl up the stairs (just a wee bit sore now) to bed. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment