Monday, December 19, 2011

It took me longer than I expected but I finally decided on my "one word".   With 11 year old twin boys with ADHD Running head long into their teen years and also a 14 year old with special needs and on going challenges,  I think the most important thing for me to focus on and learn is to .....   "Pause".    Some future predictions ...   "Mom,   I backed the car into a pole" ....  Pause....  Mom I failed three out of four of my classes..... Pause....  LOL  Hopefully I never hear either of those things but I want to be prepared.   I am quick to react and tend to not think things through before I speak so  "Pause" is going to be a bit of challenge for me to work on but I think that when it comes to have 2 sixteen year old boys it will have been SO worth the while! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment