Friday, December 9, 2011

Decorating themselves

We have been busy decorating the house and getting ready for Christmas here.   Having the help of my 11 year old twin boys (with ADHD) can be interesting at times,  they get very enthusiastic about decorating.   Once they finished with the tree, they decided to Decorate themselves.   Jacob on the left was pretending to be "Jacob Marley"  rattling his chains and talking Smack about Scrooge and Brice..I'm not exactly sure but I think he was just trying to a goof. 

Working hard trying to re organize my STORE  the past few days.   I'm trying very hard to make it more user friendly.  
My boys are going to go stay the weekend with my parents.   My husband and I are looking forward to a date night,  shopping for a new mircrowave (you know you are domesticated when you get excited over a new microwave) and finish up the Christmas shopping.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment