Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm back and have some new stuff to share

It seems to be forever since I have posted.  Over a month I believe.   I have been keeping busy though!    The end of the school year is aways busy and then the first couple weeks of summer we go crazy running, doing, going, and seeing...  I have been keeping busy designing some new party kits and am getting ready to expand my party kit business.  I will be launching the "party in a box" soon, were you can build your own kit,  just purchasing the pieces that you want for your party.   They will arrive to you all printed, cut out and assembled all you have to do is decorate.  I'm hoping to have that up and going in the next few weeks.  But with the kids being home from school I think it is more accurate to add a couple weeks to my estimates.  

Also we will be adding Tutu's and T'shirts for the birthday girl and T'shirts for the birthday boy that match the party theme.  These are just about ready to be added.  We have the owl to match the three owl color schemes and we have the Monkey hanging from the branch for the jungle party theme.  They are Super CUTE!   We will be adding the rest of the themes over the next few weeks.

Next posts will be the new party kits...

No comments:

Post a Comment