Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hello and welcome to Ink and Whimsy!


I am new to blogging so once I get past being shy and not knowing what to post about hopefully this blog will become fun and inspiring.   A little bit about me (you can read more in the about me section).   I am Lisa a wife, mother to three boys , domestic goddess,  small business owner, crafter, bad speller and abuser of the exclamation point (I have shown great restraint so far, but give me time!).

I started out on Etsy selling digital collage sheets for pendant makers which I still do.  I fell in love with making images and clip art and started taking Graphic Design Classes at a local college.  As a result I fell even further in love.   After NUMEROUS requests for making my clip art  into digital stamps I decided to make the leap and have dove head first into it!   I have been scrapbooking and rubber stamping since 1997 so this is an easy leap to make for me.   In January 2012 I am hoping to turn my digital stamps into clear polymer stamps,  my husband and I are in the midst of getting that all set up and are very excited to get production started!

I have recently opened up a website were orders can be downloaded instantly and I offer many things for paper crafting!  The website is new and I am still working on adding things and making new things to add.

Here is a Sample card  made with my newest Merry Elfmas  Holiday Digital stamp.


To see this digital stamp click here:  Ink and Whimsy Shop

 Card  made by the very talented Hiedi at:heidisimaginarium

No comments:

Post a Comment